News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

fucking delph

Started by goat, July 10, 2015, 17:04:40

Previous topic - Next topic

BongoBlue

No world beater but probably a better bet than Rodwell or Sinclair. The boy can play a bit and is home grown.

He might get a bit more playing time than we think, even if we do land some of the bigger prizes this transfer window.

Otherwise, feck it, bin him off if he doesn't play much. But he may surprise us...

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Quote from: lee on July 11, 2015, 00:23:08
well the chairman kept his promise...

who is next..charlie adam
You never know mate

KunDB

Quote from: lee on July 11, 2015, 00:23:08
well the chairman kept his promise...

who is next..charlie adam

Did he say they would bring in world class players 52 days before window closes or City start their warm up tour?

KunDB

Quote from: goat on July 11, 2015, 00:00:44
he will be another veron i reckon, footballer struggling against long distance runners

Good player but past his best, I would not want him at City Utd can have him while we fish in a bigger better younger pool of players.

Swiss

With Delph in (subject to medical)that puts the two Fernando's under pressure... do we need three???

I'f we're back in for Pogba, the two f's are greater marginalised...

Quote from: Zabba on July 11, 2015, 10:56:42
he will be another veron i reckon, footballer struggling against long distance runners

Good player but past his best, I would not want him at City Utd can have him while we fish in a bigger better younger pool of players.

At 30 almost 31 he;s still got a couple of seasons in him at peak... hving saif=d that he only made 20 league apps last season, scored 5 goals and 4 assists. His best stat was his 88% pass completion

goat

Quote from: Swiss on July 11, 2015, 11:05:56
With Delph in (subject to medical)that puts the two Fernando's under pressure... do we need three???

I'f we're back in for Pogba, the two f's are greater marginalised...

Quote from: Zabba on July 11, 2015, 10:56:42

At 30 almost 31 he;s still got a couple of seasons in him at peak... hving saif=d that he only made 20 league apps last season, scored 5 goals and 4 assists. His best stat was his 88% pass completion

if we had pogba it should be yaya thats binned ahead of fernandinho
at least fern 1 can move still

zacc

???to quote "I didn't see that one coming Martin!"
Suppose age, nationality & fee are for him rest I'll have to watch this space.

Swiss

Agree, Pogba is the replacement for Yaya

But Delph should be the replacement for the F's.

Are you getting your Fernando & Fernandinho's mixed up?

IMO 'Dinho is the better player but neither were great last season.

Back to Delph, yes youtube can make anyone look good:

goat

no, i leave the mixing up to pelle
fernandinho came first so fern 1

delph will be the replacement for sinclair

Swiss

I think you're confusing the issue... And Yaya won't be binned off cause no one will pay him what we do!

Why would Delph be replacing Sinclair as they don't play in the same position...

De Bruyne or Sterling (or a.n.other) will be the Sinclair/ Milner replacements.

goat

he will be taking sinclairs place as token english bloke before being fucked off to sunderland/hull/west brom
and delph played in middle for villa, so did jimmeh...expect pelle to jam him on the wing where sinclair did most of his nothing
its a backwards move getting delph in

gavin

That is some contradiction there Goaty. How can he be taking Sinclair's place and a step backwards in the same paragraph? If he is replacing Sinclair then he can only be a step sideways at worst. I mean Sinclair did exactly, precisely fuck all for us!!!! I notice in that video that Delph set up Sinclair for a goal - more than any of our players managed.

goat

the backwards in in general you bald sod

if we  are still pretending to be a big club we should act like one

barca brought in turan
juve zaza ,khedira and dybala
bayern douglas costa

us..two kids and delph

Swiss

You sound more negative than Grim  :P

goat

normally i just shrug it off but for some reason this one has really fucking annoyed me

Hesperus

Not exactly a statement of intent! 

goat

and this home grown thing

anyone else signing shit just to fill a quota, dont think so. crazy idea, use the fucking kids that were poached from other clubs. must be a reason madrid sulked over losing pozo, lets find out

Swiss

the kids are on tour so we can get a little taster

goat

they were last year an all, remember the lad from nigeria