News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

fucking delph

Started by goat, July 10, 2015, 17:04:40

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

another fucking villa signing ( within 24 hours apparently)

could have spent the 8 mill on scratchcards instead

gavin

I can't say that he has grabbed my attention much. Looks a less promising signing than Sinclair was. But surprises happen. I was very anti the Goat for the first few months....

Lekos

goat

Quote from: gavin on July 10, 2015, 17:37:38
I can't say that he has grabbed my attention much. Looks a less promising signing than Sinclair was. But surprises happen. I was very anti the Goat for the first few months....

and now you love me eh baldo

he will be at sunderland before his contract runs out

Tricky Trev

haha sign Delph for 8mil and give away Milner for nothing. This fucking club never ceases to amaze me.

goat

but they didnt give him away, he was offered a deal and said no ta. not like they could go all fritzl and lock him up

both are shit anyway

goat

Quote from: TrickyTrev on July 10, 2015, 18:32:27
This fucking club never ceases to amaze me.

should have seen it in the 90s

Lekos

Quote from: TrickyTrev on July 10, 2015, 18:32:27
This fucking club never ceases to amaze me.

On your bike lad.

gavin

Can;t say I'm surprised in the slightest. It has seemed to be heading this way for a few days. Give the lad a Goat's chance.

KunDB

Give the guy a chance ffs. He is a hard working intelligent player with decent talent to boot and Home Grown.

He performed real well in a very poor team.

goat

aye, to be fair he led villa to 16th or 17th or whatever it was. the signing to finally help us past barcelona

Swiss

Saw some stats stating better pass and defence than Fernandinho last season

gavin

I don;t think it is fair to judge him on where Villa finished last season. That was down to a fair few other players too.

bry the guy

What do you know about stats? :D

KunDB

This is one of City's better buys. #

£8m a steal for a proven homegrown player, who was captain and the leader of his team.

A good buy and I believe one that will work well for both parties.

The big name key signings to move our team forward will come to those who wait, patience will pay now and for the long-term for City.

Tricky Trev

Meanwhile the neighbors snatches up Schweinsteiger.

goat

he will be another veron i reckon, footballer struggling against long distance runners

lee

well the chairman kept his promise...

who is next..charlie adam

Swiss

Quote from: bry the guy on July 10, 2015, 21:23:36
What do you know about stats? :D

Statistically speaking...

Rowley Birkin QC

Well, I suppose there must be some sort of overall picture to this signing and someone at the club sees something he can bring, but I'm not sure I can see it yet.

Anyway he's a Blue now - so let's see how he goes before we burn him at the stake.