News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

A Great Transfer Window

Started by KunDB, August 30, 2015, 22:52:45

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Surely no one can complain (except Treve), that was the transfer window I was hoping for.

Well done Txixi and co.

bry the guy

Brilliant job by Txiki but i believe there is one more yet unless its a outgoer

Swiss

ooooh, who do you think is coming in?

Yep, some potentially great signings coming in:

Pogba would have been the cherry on top, I hope Chavs don't sign him.

We'll need a general next year to replace Yaya

Neil Mcnab

No complaints, though a stellar midfielder might have been the icing. That said can De Bruyne play there?

Swiss

I had that thought too... but he's used to playing the wide forward or number 10 role. Is he the short term replacement for Navas but the long term Silva???

I imagine we'll see Silva, Sterling and De Bruyne moving positions during the match...

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Swiss on August 31, 2015, 12:48:58
Is he the short term replacement for Navas but the long term Silva???
Thought that, he will be some player if he can get anywhere near to Silva and his contribution.

bluebrendan

Quote from: Swiss on August 31, 2015, 12:48:58
I had that thought too... but he's used to playing the wide forward or number 10 role. Is he the short term replacement for Navas but the long term Silva???

I imagine we'll see Silva, Sterling and De Bruyne moving positions during the match...
He could have a long wait, Silva's got 4 years left on his contract and seeing as 90% of his game is played in his head age won't have that much impact.

bluepill

transfer window becomes even more amusing, de gea's move has fallen through at the last minute

bry the guy

Quote from: bluepill on September 01, 2015, 00:23:02
transfer window becomes even more amusing, de gea's move has fallen through at the last minute
That isnt good as he is the only reason they wasnt mid tabel  the last two seasons.

goat

but think how mardy he will be, be a massive  sulk off between him and lou

goat

dont forget they bought a new keeper to replace dave an all  :D

Swiss

Haven't they brought in two new keepers?

Rowley Birkin QC

Is it over yet?

Bored now...

Well... not really. I agree it's been a very good transfer window for us. Monumental even, when you think back to the mad panics of many previous windows! In fact, it's all our close rivals who appear to be doing all the panicking. Even the Torygraph agrees - 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/11836495/Premier-League-big-boys-put-off-by-financial-opportunities-and-transfer-window-palaver-Manchester-City-aside.html

The De Gea business offers a fine opportunity for a good laugh at both the rags' and Real Madrid's expense - and I'm particularity intrigued by the rags' signing of 19 year old Anthony Martial from Monaco for 36 million. That seems a lot for a youngster unproven in the Premier League? What do the rags think they see their I wonder? Memory might be a bit faulty but I think I recall the name Martial being linked with City when he was a junior (possible while at Lyon?) but nothing came of it.

Rowley Birkin QC

goat

Quote from: Swiss on September 01, 2015, 12:45:50
Haven't they brought in two new keepers?
keep up tone

jesus must be happy hes not the shittest navas anymore

Swiss

You know FIFA will push through the transfer

Lekos

Real need to challenge it for that to happen and they've already said they won't.

Keep up!  ;D

Ludo

They'd be daft to pay that much for a player they can tie down to a contract on January 1st and sign for free in July.

nimrod

Stephen Paul

the rags panic bying at the last minute  :D