News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Swansea at home . Sat.3 pm

Started by Stephen Paul, November 19, 2014, 04:39:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

A massive game for the manager this weekend. Can't afford any more slip ups

3 1 City

Lekos

A touch of ebola, followed by the apocalypse.

bry the guy

Zabba

gavin

City will win 3-1 after going a goal behind.

goat

swansea fans to sing a rugby song and city to win 4-1

Neil Mcnab

Gary Monk is a genius, either that or lucky. The luck has to run out soon. 4-0.

bluebrendan

I now go into games expecting us to concede at least one goal. 2-1 City.

BongoBlue

3-1 City. Close enough for a while but we will get that important third.

Rowley Birkin QC

I see Kolarov is still out injured. Pity - we need him. Dzeko will be a non-starter as well. We can't keep relying on Aguero - our attacking mids have to stand up and contribute on the score sheet today.

If Swansea have done their home work (which won't be too difficult, if they've watched a few City matches this season) it will be everyone behind the ball when we've got it, wait for the inevitable wayward pass or indecisive City player caught in possession, and then break quickly and commit players forward for fast paced raids on our dysfunctional back four...

Swansea are a good team, but really we should win this at a canter after some worthy resistance from the Swans 3-0.

But if we continue to play the unfocused, frequently too slow football we've been served up too often this season - expect an unconvincing 2-1 win.

Victoria

YaYa to sleep for 81 minutes, lose the ball in midfield consistently so the other team score, and come to life with a wonder goal that wins city the game, 3 - 2

zacc

gavin

City63

Victoria

I got the winning goal scorer, does that count for something? :)

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I wonder how Stevie's league is coming along? ::)

gavin

Lawro must be winning it if he's keeping quiet.