News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Teamvs Spurs and match thread

Started by Paul lakes knee, September 26, 2015, 11:56:14

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

As if it is not bad enough get beat by Spuds, and getting goaded by rags on my walk, I come back to more pointless abuse. If you don;t agree with what he says then argue with him or ignore him but calling someone names particularly labelling him a rag is low.

Swiss

Isn't TTrev the self confessed rag who turn coated a few years back? Or was that Zabba?

Anyway, missed the match as I'm doing some work on my parents bathroom, though had the radio on.
2 of the goals were mentioned as possible offsides, but they said under the new rules, the first goal is not considered off side.

Still I have a question to ponder... Are we not a counter attacking team now?

Swiss

Quote from: guidebridgeblue on September 26, 2015, 14:50:09
Its all gone to shit since KdB came!

Feckin speechless

Bit HArsh, he's our only player that looks like scoring atm!

gavin

A couple of their goals, including the first, were definitely offside. I feel ours was dead level but on BT they were going on and on and on about it being offside with completely undisguised bias from Hoddle.

However, at the end of the game I didn't feel that we deserved anything after our second half performance. I don't think you can complain too much if you don't help yourself. Second half we were well beaten.

goat

Quote from: Swiss on September 26, 2015, 20:21:48
Isn't TTrev the self confessed rag who turn coated a few years back? Or was that Zabba?

wasnt he a troy or some shit?

Anyway, missed the match as I'm doing some work on my parents bathroom

posh way of saying you had a shit?

Still I have a question to ponder... Are we not a counter attacking team now?

without silva we are not any kind of attacking team, he cant be the only oe with a clue can he?

Swiss

ha ha! Na, they downsized a few years ago and bought a bungalow from a granny that'd gone into a home and hadn't had any upgrades since the 70's. The bathroom is the last room to be done and it's about bloody time to get rid of that pea green suite!

Why don't we play Nasri in the Silva role? We can then keep the majority of our shape

goat

because he is a shithouse that goes missing probably

was hoping the ginger belgian could do that job

Swiss

He obviously can, who knows why we're not doing it...

goat

not so obvious so far

can finish alright but he went missing a fair bit today

zacc

Tricky obviously loves the entertainment of City & its supporters. 8)
Today's game offside rules ok! Insane goalkeeping, Demi struggling Oti bamboozled by PL brand of footy so another who'll need to catch up.
Missing Silva. :(
Bonus K De B is fabberz

Hey oh onwards & upwards 
8)

bluebrendan

Spineless 2nd half performance from City, it's no good palming it off on dodgy line calls, we were complete dogshit in the 2nd half.

What concerns me is that all the players with a bit of backbone and resilience are the ones signed before Pellegrini and Txiki arrived. Hart, Zaba, Kompany and Silva and when they're missing and throw in an injured Yaya and an out of sorts Aguero there's nobody from the newer signings who seem able to show some leadership and instil a bit of fight in the side. Very worrying.

nimrod

Quote from: goat on September 26, 2015, 21:03:08
because he is a shithouse that goes missing probably

was hoping the ginger belgian could do that job

I thought it was swiss who went missing in the shithouse

Swiss

badum'tish!

Just seen MOTD. Equaliser was offside well before what the guys on the radio were chatting about!

Not sure you can call KDB's offside...

I hope that lino ref's the next utd match!

Stephen Paul

those rag fookers top of the league !!!

zacc

chins up lads we can take it, the top position for Salford unwashed is to lull 'em into false security  8)

KunDB

Quote from: bluebrendan on September 26, 2015, 23:50:00
Spineless 2nd half performance from City, it's no good palming it off on dodgy line calls, we were complete dogshit in the 2nd half.

What concerns me is that all the players with a bit of backbone and resilience are the ones signed before Pellegrini and Txiki arrived. Hart, Zaba, Kompany and Silva and when they're missing and throw in an injured Yaya and an out of sorts Aguero there's nobody from the newer signings who seem able to show some leadership and instil a bit of fight in the side. Very worrying.

That is the central problem in a nutshell, but I would add that the blame for that lies firmly at Pelles door. They are good players badly trained and woefully set up for the game.

Stephen Paul

why was Joe not in nets ?

surley you dont need to rest keepers these days

Swiss

goat

Quote from: lee on September 27, 2015, 07:59:23
i blame brendan  :)

you would think him stinking of piss would keep people out