News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Teamvs Spurs and match thread

Started by Paul lakes knee, September 26, 2015, 11:56:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul lakes knee

Caballero
Sagna Demi Oaty Kolaraov
Fern Fernandinho
Kdb yaya sterling
Aguero

Hart and Kompany on the bench

nimrod

hope were not our usual shit without merlin

gavin

Lots to think about there. Keeper, No Vinny, Two Ferns, only one striker in the squad.

I was only saying to someone five minutes before I read it that I didn't want to see us play both Ferns again.

Lots of potential problems but still a very exciting team. Should be a very interesting game.

Bench: Hart, Kompany, Zabaleta, Nasri, Navas, Roberts, Barker

nimrod

gavin

gavin

It would have been a decent half but for a clear offside equaliser. And no our goal wasn't offside you clueless cunts on BT.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

nimrod

Lekos

nimrod

City doing well here but a bit squeaky bum at the back (again)

missing Dave for creativity but everybody seems to be up for it< Yaya playing behind kun and needs to get on the ball more, Kolorov and Sterling linking up to good effect on the left and de bruyne looks good

Its a shame we dont have a creater when Dave is out

Lekos

Kolarov and Sterling linking up well?! Hahaha. You must be watching a replay of a different game!

Rowley Birkin QC

How the feck did the linesman miss that offside?! I mean - it's wasn't even CLOSE! At least 2 yards offside - linesman in line - he doesn't see it! Unbelievable. Spurs are a lucky club...

Otherwise we're going pretty well, what with our injury difficulties and all. Like Nimmers, I'd like to see Yaya get involved more further forward. He should be scaring the shit out of this Spurs defence.

nimrod

Oh shit

defence gone missing, bad keeping, spuds on top now

Navas coming on for yaya  ::)

why cant pelle sort this defence?

Rowley Birkin QC

Defence looks OK to my eyes - they can't help the Keeper being stupid.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

nimrod

Tricky Trev

good job city! In two matches you've pissed away the sole number 1 spot that was given to you for free. Without hart, kompany and silva city is a bottom half team, and I actually believe that to be a fact if you look at the statistic.

Kane scoring his first goal of the season vs city? NOBODY in the whole world is surprised. The never ending rollercoaster continues while the neighbors continues to play mediocre but keep picking up points. Nothing new to see here.

nimrod

Stephen Paul