News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

CITY at Rags Thread

Started by KunDB, October 25, 2015, 12:59:30

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Excitement building. I feel positive today. We should be up for this game and playing our best football.

C'mon City

KunDB

Team news

Hart, Sagna, Kompany (C), Otamendi, Kolarov, Fernando, Fernandinho, Toure, Sterling, De Bruyne, Bony

Subs:

Caballero, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Roberts, Navas, Iheanacho

KunDB

I think Kompany Otamendi will be more solid.

Worry is Bony up front.

gavin

I'd have gone with Vinny and Mangala. Unusual for Pelle to go for a more defensive option of the two Ferns. Navas pace will worry them off the bench though if necessary.

gavin

Sagna has done well this season for it not to be much of a surprise he starts ahead of Zabba.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Glad he's started the two ferns. I'm happy with that line up and we have navas, Roberts and nacho to switch around if need be

bluepill

Utd winning a lot of the 1 on 1s it's a close game with no space

gavin

Not a great half. Clattenberg being a bit more generous to them as usual. City looking slightly more likely to score. De Bruyne not got going yet but I've a feeling it is just a matter of time before he does something world class again.

bry the guy

Can see Navas coming on to streach the rags defence and De Bruyne given a free role.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Think sterling will be off first if anyone

Lekos

Yaya has done fuck all. Sack him off, KDB in the middle and (dare I say it) bring Navas on the right.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Get Bony off for fooks sake. Stick Kev up top n nacho on the left

Lekos

Rags all over us. We've done fuck all this half. Can't see us even getting a point if this continues.

goat

has  anything actually happened? fucking dull this

Lekos

Lekos

Nothing has happened because we don't seem to be able to pass the ball outside our own half.

goat

no dave silver, no ideas at all

Lekos

Nope. And Yaya replaced in midfield by an ageing central defender. Says it all.

goat

to be fair martin is quicker than yaya

Lekos

And cries less. I'd love to know how many times we've given the ball away. Maybe numbers don't go that high.