News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

We are alive

Started by bry the guy, November 25, 2014, 18:57:34

Previous topic - Next topic

bry the guy

last kick of the game for CSKA1-1 come on city.

Ludo

I've just seen our line up.

Talk of our survival have been greatly exaggerated.

citoeast

We are well overdue a bit of luck in this competition, so lets hope.

Hart, Sagna, Kompany (C), Mangala, Clichy, Fernando, Navas, Lampard, Milner, Nasri, Aguero

andy1966

FFS there is a god ! 1-0 and down to 10

The agony continues Lol

Ludo

How can we look so bad against 10 men?

clevblue

It's so frustrating when they are down to ten men, still in possession and still controlling the game. We have no answer to them.
1-2 FFS

zacc

as a friend would  say City's CL is a work in progress ???

citoeast

We are tactically thick, naïve and boys against men.

Samir got it right, time for a clear out and serious questions over Pellegrini must now exist.

How good BM are is irrelevant because this is all about how ineffective and speaking frankly dopey as a team we are, when the pressure is on.

Every part of the free kick goal was appalling and Joe a clown. The second would be laughable if not so appalling again.

Rowley Birkin QC

How crap are we at this game sometimes?  >:(

Good start, nice tempo, everyone working hard - we get the goal and the one man advantage...

Then we just piss it all away!

Keeping in mind the Bayern players on the end of the wall Hart's positioning at the free kick was baffling, and then Mangala and Kompany get themselves in a mix-up and suddenly we're losing.

And after a promising start, we now look hesitant going forward. Play the ball in early! Attack the box! Commit players forward! Put some pressure on their defenders! Get at them for FFS!

We ended that half looking scared - and stupid.

Ludo

Did Bayern sign Navas at half time?

Ludo

2-1 down and we swap full backs??

andy1966

As a unit we are absolutely clueless we can get the ball up to their box then it's as if no one wants to go any further
In mid field we are spectators

andy1966

Can anyone tell me what that Sagna brings to the team ?
I'm at a loss

andy1966

Where would we be without him ?

Rowley Birkin QC

Just how fecking mental is our team?  :D  :D  :D

Leewonpen

For most of that game I thought one of the teams had 10 men......us! Hats off to Bayern they know how to keep the ball. Hope they keep it against CSKA.

citoeast

A one man magical tour de force. Daylight robbery.

Sergio a City legend.

We were due a large slice of luck to balance the slate.

citoeast

Quote from: Leewonpen on November 25, 2014, 21:41:18
For most of that game I thought one of the teams had 10 men......us! Hats off to Bayern they know how to keep the ball. Hope they keep it against CSKA.

BM will not want to lose two in the CL I should imagine.

Ludo

I don't know what happened there.

From the sublime to the ridiculous and back again.