News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

We are alive

Started by bry the guy, November 25, 2014, 18:57:34

Previous topic - Next topic

andy1966

Imagine what we could do with more than One player

Rowley Birkin QC

Bayern are what we have to aspire to. They work so hard, closing players down when they don't have the ball, making space for each other when they do have it. We looked a class below them at times - and in truth that was probably a fair assessment.

But we have Kun Aguero!

I can't stop laughing. How can we play that badly against 10 men Bayern Munich and still win 3-2?  :D

bry the guy

I told you we are still alive. :cheerleader: :flagwaver: :cityscarf: 8)

Rowley Birkin QC

Classic City win!

But on a more sobering note -

Possession stats = City 44%  Munich 56%  (with 10 men FFS...)

We have conceded goals in each of our last 12 Champions League games

I was far from impressed with Pellegrini's decision to take Milner off for Jovetic. Against 10 men and desperately needing the win why not remove Clichy for the extra attacking mid and go three at the back? (We couldn't be any worse defensively with one less defender...)

Swiss

Quote from: citoeast on November 25, 2014, 21:43:02
Quote from: Leewonpen on November 25, 2014, 21:41:18
For most of that game I thought one of the teams had 10 men......us! Hats off to Bayern they know how to keep the ball. Hope they keep it against CSKA.

BM will not want to lose two in the CL I should imagine.

Barry McGuigan?

Swiss

Quote from: Sir Rowley Birkin QC on November 25, 2014, 22:25:50
Classic City win!

But on a more sobering note -

Possession stats = City 44%  Munich 56%  (with 10 men FFS...)

We have conceded goals in each of our last 12 Champions League games

I was far from impressed with Pellegrini's decision to take Milner off for Jovetic. Against 10 men and desperately needing the win why not remove Clichy for the extra attacking mid and go three at the back? (We couldn't be any worse defensively with one less defender...)

Ithink we should get a trigonometry coach in!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Get to the bookies tomorrow and stick your mortgage on city to go all the way!!

Ludo

Yes.

But all the way where?

gavin

3-2 win against Bayern Munich in the Chumps with the winner in the last minute, fantastic. Yes, we made hard work of beating ten men but it wasn't a shit ten men. Hopefully that can be the turning point for us in Europe.

Sergio Aguero - legendary again.

alexsam

Enjoyed the first 20 mins and the last 10 mins.

We still in it so heres hoping

silvablue

This must  make us Bayern Munich's bogey team and every team in Europe will now covet our prize possession, if they weren't doing that already.

Leewonpen

Quote from: silvablue on November 25, 2014, 22:57:56
This must  make us Bayern Munich's bogey team and every team in Europe will now covet our prize possession, if they weren't doing that already.
Let's hope he isn't tempted

andy1966

Quote from: Durk on November 25, 2014, 22:36:36
Get to the bookies tomorrow and stick your mortgage on city to go all the way!!
Then go ask your mum if you can move back home :)

zacc

lol good ol' City fight (badly) to the end!!
I'm still not sure about the money spent on Mangala?  ???

Swiss

Quote from: Leewonpen on November 25, 2014, 23:15:28
Quote from: silvablue on November 25, 2014, 22:57:56
Let's hope he isn't tempted

Got to be in the £100mil transfer bracket now with the way the markets gone. That will put a few clubs off!

gavin

Hopefully he will stick to his word and stay until we have won the Chumps. However he could go for free tomorrow and I'd have to say he would still have been excellent value for money for every single penny and more of what he was bought for.