News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City away at The Potters

Started by KunDB, December 05, 2015, 12:03:14

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

City XI: Hart, Sagna, Otamendi, Demichelis, Kolarov, De Bruyne, Fernando, Fernandinho, Silva, Sterling, Bony

C'mon City

KunDB

Subs: Caballero, Navas, Kelechi, Delph, Garcia, Clichy, Humphreys

gavin

Slightly surprised that Delph doesn't start but I assume he will Tuesday. I see this as an absolutely crucial game though. We need to have a great run through December.

Rowley Birkin QC

Well I suppose we can all take some comfort from the fact that Peter Crouch isn't playing.

Ludo

If Fernando is a footballer I'm the fucking Pope

Rowley Birkin QC

Two missed tackles - two goals conceded

Swiss

Quote from: Ludo on December 05, 2015, 13:03:14
If Fernando is a footballer I'm the fucking Pope

if Bony is a striker...

Rowley Birkin QC

Being totally out played here - so far...

KunDB

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on December 05, 2015, 13:21:53
Being totally out played here - so far...

I would not dare to be negative on here, criticism of manager or team is an absolute no, no.

Rowley Birkin QC

ebm1991

ebm1991

Nothing happening down the wings

Stephen Paul

gavin

Absolutely disgraceful performance first half. I was never under any illusions that we would defend well but that was a joke.

KunDB

Outplayed by our former manager who has set up his team to expose our glaring weaknesses and lack of organisation at the back.

We could and probably should be 4 down.

Swiss

Organisationally, we're shit.

We can't play the nando's together, but we knew that anyway!

KunDB

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on December 05, 2015, 13:34:53
Absolutely disgraceful performance first half. I was never under any illusions that we would defend well but that was a joke.

Spot on Gavin, losing is one thing, this defending is an entirely different thing and is down to team selection, organisation and set up, which is appalling. No balance.

Rowley Birkin QC

I suppose the dilemma here is do we ditch Bony for Kelechi? I don't see we have that much to lose now - might as well give Kelechi a good go.

The other question is Navas for Sterling,

The no brainer is Delph for Fernando.

lee

Quote from: Zabba on December 05, 2015, 13:36:11
Bony does not select Bony, Pellegrini does.

brilliant answer that!!