News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The miserable old bastard thread

Started by nimrod, December 07, 2015, 01:52:56

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

Helps if your over 50

Moan about anything that gets on your tits

ok I'll start, Taylor fuckin Swift is doing concerts in Oz atm and Im sick to death of hearing about her. Its tay tay this and tay tay that..
I hate these fucking singers that dance around the stage with headsets and dancers behind them, Katie Perry, Gaga...all that shit
The music is more than likely lip synced and its all style over substance and yeah plastic.

What do people see in this shite ffs ?

shandon

They should leave the dancing to MC Hammer.
But I still prefer them all to One Direction  :D

bannblue

Quote from: nimrod on December 07, 2015, 01:52:56
Helps if your over 50

Moan about anything that gets on your tits

ok I'll start, Taylor fuckin Swift is doing concerts in Oz atm and Im sick to death of hearing about her. Its tay tay this and tay tay that..
I hate these fucking singers that dance around the stage with headsets and dancers behind them, Katie Perry, Gaga...all that shit
The music is more than likely lip synced and its all style over substance and yeah plastic.

What do people see in this shite ffs ?

People seem to be obsessed with celebrities these days and i don't know why. I've no interest in them at all.If they need to fill a void in their lives they should take up a sport or a hobby or something worthwhile.

gavin

I'm delighted to be beneath Nimmer's qualification criteria for being an old bastard  :D

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on December 07, 2015, 14:37:04
I'm delighted to be beneath Nimmer's qualification criteria for being an old bastard  :D
It doesn't stop you behaving like one.  :D

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on December 07, 2015, 14:37:04

I always thought you were older Gav   ;)

nimrod

ok next..

this;

I know mobile phones are great for some things but young people cant put the fuckers down

and driving while using a mobile should be a capitol offence

Swiss

Not that her music is my cup of tea, but I've got a little bit of respect for "Tay tay". She writes or co-writes her songs and can play the guitar a little. She used to be a bit country but has gone mainstream pop... but you've got to hand it to the lady, she's made a mint off her own talent rather than others who get their songs written for them.

She's also a little bit tidy ;-)

I am still almost 20 years off my 50's :-D

Lekos

reddishblue

It is a bit of a crap.

Something to cheer you old cunts up. Look out for nimmers on a bike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuTgBw90oBw

nimrod

Haha you cheeky twot Reddish, Im still a bit away from that stage

and

I can run up hills (even at my age)

goat

Quote from: Swiss on December 08, 2015, 00:33:02
Not that her music is my cup of tea, but I've got a little bit of respect for "Tay tay". She writes or co-writes her songs and can play the guitar a little. She used to be a bit country but has gone mainstream pop... but you've got to hand it to the lady, she's made a mint off her own talent rather than others who get their songs written for them.

She's also a little bit tidy ;-)

I am still almost 20 years off my 50's :-D

she the one that looks like a lizard?

goat

was called miserable because i didnt give a fuck about karaoke in swansea

Lekos

Nah, you were called miserable because you are miserable.  Karaoke was the symptom, not the cause!

goat

fuck knows, wasnt taking much notice

anyway, they went downhill when they stopped wearing blouses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNuqu8txQT4

oh aye, cunty posty woke me up with my bargain metal gear, told you they were not dodgy you massive greek

nimrod

goat

nimrod

I hadnt seen the lizard connection but when you mentioned it, bang on   :D