News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sunderland v City match comment

Started by gavin, February 02, 2016, 19:00:20

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

City XI: Hart, Sagna, Demichelis, Otamendi, Clichy, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Navas, Silva, Aguero, Iheanacho

Subs: Caballero, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Fernando, Celina, Barker, Sterling

gavin

I didn;t think he'd start with Iheanacho tonight but it is great to see him do so.

KunDB

It is a certainty Big Sam will park the bus and hope for a set play goal, so it makes sense to up the ante up front. Well done Pelle.

Swiss

I'm a bit worried that Dinho will be overrun in the middle

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: gavin on February 02, 2016, 19:01:34
I didn;t think he'd start with Iheanacho tonight but it is great to see him do so.

He'll be on the wing though  ::)

I'd prefer to rest Kun in a game like this (an away game to physical and shit fat sam team)

Swiss

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Stick it on here if you get one will you Tone (I'm at work you see)

Swiss

Ludo

I'm watching it on the telly through one of those firestick thingys

Swiss

Swiss

Ludo

Swiss

I hope he is, work out who to cull.

Nice save at the end there, defence all out of position

KunDB

We are normally much better second half and hopefully Sunderland will tire.

gavin

Not a great half but we're winning. I was glad to see half time. I thought the lad that clobbered Sergio at the goal should have been booked or sent off for what was a very late challenge.

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on February 02, 2016, 20:41:16
Not a great half but we're winning. I was glad to see half time. I thought the lad that clobbered Sergio at the goal should have been booked or sent off for what was a very late challenge.

Yellow for sure, studs down the back of the leg. If he'd stopped him scoring/shooting, it should've been red

Swiss

Ludo

Ludo

Two left backs on. We're saved now.....

Swiss

His subs still perplex me, but Kolarov is more of a left winger than left back anyhow