News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sunderland v City match comment

Started by gavin, February 02, 2016, 19:00:20

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

A fantastic hard fought win. Brilliant commitment, well done City.

Swiss

That was a turd filled second half where we looked in control at no point nor created anything meaningful

clevblue

Wow, good stuff there, grinding out three points in a tough game, well done us

Swiss

Quote from: Zabba on February 02, 2016, 20:38:24
We are normally much better second half and hopefully Sunderland will tire.

and i blame you for that  ;)

Swiss

Quote from: clevblue on February 02, 2016, 21:42:27
Wow, good stuff there, grinding out three points in a tough game, well done us

We were losing battles all over the pitch, not sure how it was good stuff, Big Joe kept us in it with some cracking saves

reddishblue

Otto and Demi were immense tonight. Little mid-field protection (not hanging on to the fucking ball) but handled everything thrown at them.

Sunderland are a nasty side but I don't expect anything else from the fat pie eating cnut.

Ludo

It's a while since a 1-0 victory felt like a defeat.

We constantly make the wrong decisions and panic when put under pressure. Why do we continually make shit teams look like Brazil.

reddishblue

The fat bastard's post match interview is well worth a watch.  :D

gavin

What a load of shite that was but still three points.

reddishblue

"foreigners" they're like "volatilee"

The Blue Blooded Maniac

It seemed like every fourth touch was a hoof up field with a panic

clevblue

Win under those circumstances, yes we were giving the ball away for 90 minutes, means we are in with a chance of the league. One game does not a season make and I saw plenty to cheer about, so sorry if you are unhappy with it I'm not

bluebrendan

I was happy with the 3 points but far from happy with the performance, if we play like that against Leicester, Spurs, Kiev, Chelsea and Liverpool in the next 5 games we could be struggling to win any of them. None of those teams except possibly Liverpool will be as generous as Sunderland when presented with clear cut scoring opportunities.

Rowley Birkin QC

Yeah - glad we got the win, but it has to be said we were a bit shit

We looked half asleep, and most of the time no one seemed to know where anyone was. Our passing - even the simple stuff, was woeful.

For the record I thought all Peller's subs were spot on in the circumstances.

I've always thought Defoe was a petulant brat. I saw nothing during this encounter to change that long held view.

clevblue

Oh yeah, we must step up this weekend, we need to be stronger in midfield, much stronger.

Swiss

I hope we revert back to Delph/Dinho/Nando - That is our strongest CM atm

zacc

good to see City get stuck in the way Sunderland did!!!
Hard fought pleasing result.
More of the same v Liecester