News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Match Thread - Manchester City v some tossers

Started by Rowley Birkin QC, March 20, 2016, 15:43:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiss

lee

why the fuck does he insist playing demi when everytime he has shown his arse..the guy is one of the reasons we wont this league this season..he's fuckin wank..id have played sterling at centre half over him

Tricky Trev

I probably don't have to point out the shitness today, you guys are soon as mad as me. I think it's fantastic how pellers probably have managed to destroy his legacy and EVERY positive in one season. This season is beyond pathetic if the result stands.

How bad is demi? Seriously can you think of anyone? I'd rather have negouai playing, even if he usually got sent off after 1 min.

Ludo

Rowley Birkin QC

Well, we knew before a ball was kicked that our defence was going to leak - so attack has to be the best form of defence here. With just a touch more zip around their box there's goals here for us, but we have to pick up the tempo.

Not much to choose between these two sides at the moment. The worrying thing is they look a little quicker and their movement is better. We must find something extra in the 2nd half - domestic season on the line here (top four...).

We've looked better since Sterling went off.  Not his fault - just better balanced.

KunDB

Quote from: lee on March 20, 2016, 16:52:50
why the fuck does he insist playing demi when everytime he has shown his arse..the guy is one of the reasons we wont this league this season..he's fuckin wank..id have played sterling at centre half over him

It was obvious to us fans, LvG and everyone in football that Demi is too slow, Managal too low on confidence, and yet Pelle insists on playing them. This was a time for bravery and playing the young lad that performed so well at Chelsea in the FA Cup, at least he has legs and pace, which Demi has neither.

We now need a miracle in the second half.

Ludo

We're a little to frantic when we get a touch of the ball, to many hurried and misplaced passes.

Silva's still far from his best and Yaya's having the odd headless chicken moment.

Rowley Birkin QC

Yeah - a lot of passes not sticking and going astray.

Rowley Birkin QC

Demi is a fucking liability in all departments

Swiss

KunDB

Well done Demi, now taken out our goalie and one sub less now.

KunDB

Lose this and Pelle should be sacked immediately.

KunDB

Final sub wasted, bringing on useless lazy Bony. Well done Pelle.

Rowley Birkin QC

Tricky Trev

HAHA you COULD NOT MAKE THIS UP!

what a legend demi is

Ludo

Tricky Trev

Neil Mcnab

goat

Trevor Sinclair ‏@trevor8sinclair  3m3 minutes ago
Can the ref send Demichelis off please

Lekos

I'm following this from abroad on the guardian minute by minute. Seems like the same old shit, maybe slightly more mouldy shit than the usual shit.

Some of the highlights from the minute by minute:

City are all over the place

City look remarkably short of ideas at the moment.

41 min: The home fans are restless. It’s difficult to think of many more disappointing sides down the years than the current City one.

The general theme is shitness, Demi is shit, we're producing nothing much. Overriding theme of the season really. What a shame.

Why not Nacho instead of fookin Bony. Can we let Brian take over for the rest of the season?