News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Arse

Started by gavin, May 08, 2016, 15:08:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky Trev

Predictable. As I said earlier we needed to be able to draw arsenal(probably won't matter because who can see us win vs swansea?), but the lucky cl run cost us. And somehow deflected all the shit this season. Put in proper context this may be the worst failing of any city manager in many years. Oh and I fucking told you guys so. Europe league here we come !

Rags 4th and most likely wins the fa cup...............and they've got all the shit in media. Jesus christ pellegrini has failed us on so many levels it's untrue. But so has the people in charge of city, how the fuck do you keep that guy in charge? ALL BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING STUPID LUCKY CL. But in the end nothing to show for.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lekos

Just sack Pellegrini now and let Buzzer take control of the last match.

Lekos

Quote from: TrickyTrev on May 08, 2016, 17:54:29
Predictable. As I said earlier we needed to be able to draw arsenal, but the lucky cl run cost us. And somehow deflected all the shit this season. Put in proper context this may be the worst failing of any city manager in many years. Oh and I fucking told you guys so. Europe league here we come !

A broken clock is right twice a day, so well done you.

KunDB

No doubt the players tried and give their all today, but Southampton done the damage and all said and done the team was just no where near good enough.

This week and season as a whole has been a measure of how far Pelle has developed this team - none it has significantly regressed.

Now can I ridicule Vincent and our other players banging on about winning the quad earlier this season and last season.

League Cup glory is the pinnacle for this team.

lee

Quote from: Zabba on May 08, 2016, 17:58:58
No doubt the players tried and give their all today, but Southampton done the damage and all said and done the team was just no where near good enough.

This week and season as a whole has been a measure of how far Pelle has developed this team - none it has significantly regressed.

Now can I ridicule Vincent and our other players banging on about winning the quad earlier this season and last season.

League Cup glory is the pinnacle for this team.

even nurofen does not help reading your assessments during the match

KunDB

Quote from: lee on May 08, 2016, 18:12:43

even nurofen does not help reading your assessments during the match

For a man that issues insults week after week to me you keep on reading. You are entitled to do so Lee, however I have no real respect for them as they are just those from a schoolboy bully. Grow up and be a man.

goat

you should tell admin lee is being mean

lee

i do apologise :)

KunDB

Quote from: lee on May 08, 2016, 18:23:33
i do apologise :)

Very sincere. Accept my apology.

Well lets move on.

You seem to have no issue with Tricky Trev or others but do have with me. It is only football opinion and raw emotion from supporting City. Gutted to core that we may have conceded a CL place to the Rags.

KunDB

Quote from: goat on May 08, 2016, 18:22:14
you should tell admin lee is being mean

You do love a fight, Goat. No need for admin no need at all I will sort it with, well hmmnn Lee.

goat

wouldnt call it a fight really

zacc

goat

thats more than pelle managed

Swiss

More a quip there goaty balls!

We need to rely on utd to fuck up now. We should have won, but didn't: Story of the season

Is 83 the lowest total to win the prem league?

Swiss

Utd have the lowest winning points total of 75 back in the 90's

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Lekos on May 08, 2016, 17:54:41
Just sack Pellegrini now and let Buzzer take control of the last match.
If taking control is meeting everyone and showing them to the cafe, we should be alright.

Swiss

Might as well give Chappie the job!

gavin

In many ways it was an improved performance. We showed more effort and verve going forward. However, I do wonder how much of our  control of most of the game was down to Arsenal's happiness to take a draw. When we went ahead both times they suddenly looked threatening and scored. I said after their second that our only hope was to score in injury time. Pellegrini has faild with the defence almost throughout his time at City and it was all too clear again today.

Swiss

It's our CM that is the big problem, that's where we lose games by failing to take control of the game.

Yes, our defence has problems, but hey also get over exposed.

zacc

see you've started talking to yourself Swiss,  but then with just goat & I to talk to not surprising:D