News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Arse

Started by gavin, May 08, 2016, 15:08:41

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Hart, Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Clichy, Fernando, Fernandinho, Navas, De Bruyne, Iheanacho, Aguero

Swiss

KunDB

No Nasri, suprised at that. Not even on bench on checking. Come on City. We seriously need you to turn up today.

Subs | Caballero, Angelino, Demichelis, Delph, Toure, Sterling, Bony

KunDB

Could be 4 3 3 if needed Swiss, nice flexibility in this set up.

goat

navas has to have pictures of someone to keep getting a game

Lekos

Spurs lost at home, Arsenal going to be even more up for it now.  Question is do I even bother to watch this match which is going to be potential horrendous, or go back in to the garden and enjoy the BBQ with some beers. 

I'll probably just sit in doors, out of the nice sun, watch the match and get depressed like a good City fan.

Swiss

Knowing Pellers he's hoping the players will sort it out on the pitch!

I wonder if NAsri has had an injury set back

Quote from: goat on May 08, 2016, 15:52:00
navas has to have pictures of someone to keep getting a game

Or it peaks for how ineffective our other wide players are... Work rate, ability to keep the ball is better than Sterlings running down a blind alley and falling over.

goat

if the wide players are so shit navas is the best...stop using wide players

goat

fair play they look up for the first 10 minutes

goat

going out on a limb here, aguero must be a city legend by now

goat

Swiss

Firstly Clichy... Then Mangala losing Giroud twice in the box!

goat

soon as they were saying hes not scored for 16 years  i knew  he  would

Swiss

Someone has to gif that shot of Pellers through the players legs!!!

KunDB

Hard to believe our defence could be so pathetic after all the money we have spent to strengthen it, but it a leaking bucket.

KunDB

Went off like a bat out of hell, now burnt out after 15 minutes and on back foot.

goat

the story of yaya that

KunDB

Navas gets into position time and time again and then either does not deliver or pops a high soft ball in the air. Whats the point?

KunDB

Putting in crosses to the box is doing my nut in whose going to win the aerial battle for us?

Lekos