News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Arse

Started by gavin, May 08, 2016, 15:08:41

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Gavin and Swiss previous posts I agree with, the balance of the team is just not right.

1 win from 14 games against top 8 opponents says it all, just not good enough.

This team needs broke up and rebuilt with a new spine and players with a winning mentality.

Victoria

and you think Pep is the answer?

Swiss

I also like to sit in a dark cupboard by myself...

Rowley Birkin QC

Well, I can't fault the effort. In fact we played very well aside from three or four defensive lapses - two of which cost us.

The run-up to the first Arsenal equaliser was your typical high City comedy (what was Clichy thinking?)  We did really well to get the lead back, but as soon as Walcott came on you could sense the lift in Arsenal's tempo and I was shouting at the TV for us to "wake up". For a few key minutes our midfield were off the pace and the buggers got the equaliser.

If only Iheanacho had laid off that ball to Navas or Aguero rather than side footing wide...  :(

zacc

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on May 09, 2016, 00:01:04
Well, I can't fault the effort. In fact we played very well aside from three or four defensive lapses - two of which cost us.

The run-up to the first Arsenal equaliser was your typical high City comedy (what was Clichy thinking?) We did really well to get the lead back, but as soon as Walcott came on you could sense the lift in Arsenal's tempo and I was shouting at the TV for us to "wake up". For a few key minutes our midfield were off the pace and the buggers got the equaliser.

If only Iheanacho had laid off that ball to Navas or Aguero rather than side footing wide...  :(

that's the problem not sure thinking comes into their game

Stephen Paul

not holding onto a lead with so much at stake , problem

bluebrendan

Quote from: stephenmcfc on May 09, 2016, 14:19:28
not holding onto a lead with so much at stake , problem
Also, under Pellegrini we've found it nigh on impossible to come from behind and win games in the league. This is pretty much the same situation as when Hughes-less was sacked, we've regressed that far!  >:(