News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Gunners

Started by KunDB, December 18, 2016, 15:41:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

I'll be in the Chairman's Lounge for Burnley! Bosh (and no, I'm not doing the catering or security before you ask Welsh lad).

nimrod

Quote from: Lekos on December 21, 2016, 18:03:34
I'll be in the Chairman's Lounge for Burnley! Bosh (and no, I'm not doing the catering or security before you ask Welsh lad).
Some sort of sex would be his next guess

Lekos

Paul lakes knee

Quote from: Tori on December 20, 2016, 20:05:46
no i did not, too much too soon, just a matter of time PEP would be found out and I was right.
You are Katie Hopkins, right?
I hate the internet

goat

KunDB

What a wonderful OFFSIDE BY A COUNTRY MILE goal by Mkhitaryam for Utd. A media explosion that such a clear and obvious offside could be missed. No just purring about a great goal in the Utd tradition. Compare reaction to that of the good athletic Sane goal ..... offside offside offside outrage look at slow mo clearly half a foot offside. Agenda or what?

Victoria

Just proves my earlier post that if Sane & Silver were Rag bastards there would be no great debate by the Rag loving media.

goat

Quote from: Tori on December 27, 2016, 11:38:08
Just proves my earlier post that if Sane & Silver were Rag bastards there would be no great debate by the Rag loving media.

silver?

really dont help yourself  do you

Victoria

Not really, but I don' t care; now go pick on Swiss for his last post as it had spelling errors due no doubt to his cellphone as was mine.

gavin

City have an official keyboard app. Not sure if it auto predicts players names though.

Swiss

Infamy, infamy! she's got it in for me!

Victoria

goat

Quote from: Tori on December 27, 2016, 12:16:39
Not really, but I don' t care; now go pick on Swiss for his last post as it had spelling errors due no doubt to his cellphone as was mine.

but i like swiss, he knows all the players names and all sorts and  besides you did spell the word right, just the wrong fuckin word

Victoria

The word you are looking for is 'homophone;' since you like him the word is appropriate 🌈

goat

started your word of the day calender early then eh

Swiss

Not exactly a homophone, Sil-fa and Sil-fur

but hey, who's counting!

Quote from: goat on December 27, 2016, 16:20:01
but i like swiss, he knows all the players names and all sorts and  besides you did spell the word right, just the wrong fuckin word

Quote saved for future exploitation... Cheers Buddy  ;D

goat

wouldnt get too excited

zacc

is a homophone someone frightened of phones?

Lekos

Quote from: zacc on December 29, 2016, 09:51:38

Hahaha. The meaning definitely isn't what Tori thought.

Victoria

Quote from: zacc on December 29, 2016, 09:51:38

That's called telephobia😊