News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and Guns contd...

Started by reddishblue, December 30, 2014, 21:30:57

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Guns don't kill people, babies do!

Ludo

If anyone took me shopping in Walmart I'd be tempted to shot them too.

Victoria

I don't think we are getting the full story here, I have a concealed weapons permit but rarely carry a gun. There must be something wrong with the gun for a two year old to use it or irresponsible actions by the mother, the gun should have been on safety. My daughter is 10 onth old and will not go near a gun until she is old enough and responsible to use one.

Swiss

Ludo

Why the fuck would anyone need to take a gun to a supermarket permit or not?

Fucked up.

Victoria

Quote from: Swiss on January 01, 2015, 00:37:22
How olds that? 2? maybe 3?  ;)

I don't have an answer for you with this one, I am not going to force gun use on her unlike some people; it will be her choice when she is ready.

reddishblue

You don't seem to have an answer to anything at all really. When are they making the possession legal of small atomic bombs?

Dizzy

Quote from: Chesapeake Blue on December 31, 2014, 16:49:15
My daughter is 10 month old and will not go near a gun until she is old enough and responsible to use one.
Reassured??  NOT.  Just how do you define old enough? 

reddishblue

Quote from: Chesapeake Blue on December 31, 2014, 16:49:15
I don't think we are getting the full story here, I have a concealed weapons permit but rarely carry a gun. There must be something wrong with the gun for a two year old to use it or irresponsible actions by the mother, the gun should have been on safety. My daughter is 10 onth old and will not go near a gun until she is old enough and responsible to use one.

Unless of course you too leave it lying around in your handbag.

Lekos

Just ludicrous. Evolution in action perhaps.

Victoria

Although i find this guy funny, I also found it amusing that I bought a muzzle loader over the weekend; a modern day musket.

reddishblue

goat

and it was only out to buy milk, fucked that right up

reddishblue

keep your head below the parapet  :D

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Tori on February 17, 2015, 21:06:58
Although i find this guy funny, I also found it amusing that I bought a muzzle loader over the weekend; a modern day musket.

OK - I'm curious. Why on earth would you want a muzzle loader? (I'm assuming it's a single shot weapon?)
Is it for target shooting? Otherwise what's the point?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The target being someone's face