News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and Guns contd...

Started by reddishblue, December 30, 2014, 21:30:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Good question; I'll go buy one and see what fallout it creates.

Swiss

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The constitution was originally supposed to be revised every four years or so. I'm sure that was Washington's intentions anyway.

Victoria

Swiss, yes, it is me Tori. I only rejoined to answer questions posed to me. So what you going to accuse me of being now?

Swiss

Bit defensive. I'm not accusing you of anything.

reddishblue

Quote from: Victoria on December 13, 2021, 19:26:57
Swiss, yes, it is me Tori. I only rejoined to answer questions posed to me. So what you going to accuse me of being now?

Welcome back!

Now start with an answer to the last question I asked.

goat

fucks sake, back to twitter then

gavin

Never mind fucking Twitter get posting about football

goat

Only so many ways you can post a thread saying City are good, bring back the old days, Hughes in

gavin

I have been wrong about so much in my life but never been more right than Hughes out!

goat

Apparently ropey santa cruz is still playing

Swiss

I'd give Adie Mike a crack up top, he'd be injured less

gavin

It is really, really sad that no real progress will ever be made on this.

Victoria

Gavin, the people want tighter gun restrictions but the Republicans want less and will not do anything about it since they are more concerned with keeping America  a backward country and to keep  close ties with the corrupt NRA.

gavin

Well the UK and Australia are also backward countries politically too so it seems to be an English speaking country problem.

gavin

This sort of thing definitely doesn't happen because guns are too widely available  ???

Victoria

Psychopathic kid and bad parent. The more scared issue here is kids with 3D printed guns. Undetectable by metal detection.

reddishblue

It would seem to be very detectable you are off your napper.