News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The Epic 17/18 Season Transfer thread

Started by Swiss, May 29, 2017, 22:09:08

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

one of them weird asian trips again?

nimrod

Quote from: goat on June 26, 2017, 11:44:19
one of them weird asian trips again?

Careful what you eat if visiting Bali swiss

Worst thing is dogs are beaten to death

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-...li-brutally-killed-meat-sold-tourists/8620128

Swiss

Well I am on an island... but only the Isle of wight

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on June 26, 2017, 19:59:09
Well I am on an island... but only the Isle of wight

Nice place, I was in Ryde not long ago,  lovely little town.

Anime convention  ?

Back on topic, sounds like we pulled out of buying Van Dijk, sensible decision,  70 mil .....way overpriced

Swiss

No, not anime this time... we're just outside of Newport in a static.

They're linking us to the ox  now...

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on June 27, 2017, 05:37:09
No, not anime this time... we're just outside of Newport in a static.

They're linking us to the ox  now...

Maybe just buy Arsenal and keep Wenger as head of finding cheap players then we won't have to buy of them

gavin

I hope it picks up soon. Maybe it will when the window officially opens but there's not really much to stop deals being done anyway as we did two very early.

Sky reporting that Arsenal have had two bids rejected for players. Is that Sky getting desperate or Arsenal starting early placating their fans?

Hesperus

Not brilliant progress so far on the transfer front is it. Lots of rumours we're nearly there with Alves and Mendy but at the moment we have a squad with no recognised full backs! I'm sure this will get resolved but it's taking longer than planned. We start preseason on Monday and I'm sure Pep would want his targets involved in as much preseason as possible.

gavin

Kolarov is a recognised as a full back by me at least though a few might disagree....

I agree the lack of progress has been disappointing though. No mention of a centre half at all so seems that we're relying on Vinny again.

Swiss

Latest rumours.

Kolarov off to Turkey

Mendy still joining
Alves rumoured to have an offer from PSG
Sergi Roberto offer knocked back
Dalbert offer knocked back

With players returning from summer leave this month, hopefully rumours will turn fact

Swiss

3/44 signed so far.

Wish I could be 7% accurate in my profession

gavin

What is your profession Swiss? Refs seem to get about 7% correct.

Swiss

I have been many things in my career, finance, contracts, inventory, commodity managers. I'm a mix of all 4 at the moment with a little bit of selling assets too.

It's a good and varied job with some links to this site
www.ex-mod.com

gavin

Do you have any spare bombers? There's a site in Trafford that could do with levelling  ;D. Uwe's granddad had a go but I'd like to finish the job.

Swiss

Who needs bombers when you can have a tank to destroy the swamp

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Swiss on July 09, 2017, 18:54:47
I have been many things in my career, finance, contracts, inventory, commodity managers. I'm a mix of all 4 at the moment with a little bit of selling assets too.

It's a good and varied job with some links to this site
www.ex-mod.com

Slightly disappointed that there's nothing available in the Armoured Vehicles section. 

Swiss

[url]http://www.mod-sales.com/direct/vehicles/,37,/Armoured_Vehicles__Cars.htm/url]

There you go. That's linked to the ex-mod site

goat

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on July 10, 2017, 01:50:30
Slightly disappointed that there's nothing available in the Armoured Vehicles section.

ask the yank, its probably got a few spare

Hesperus

Reported that the Walker fee has been agreed between City and Spurs. £55m plus add ons!

World has gone mad!

lee

Quote from: Hesperus on July 13, 2017, 13:20:05
Reported that the Walker fee has been agreed between City and Spurs. £55m plus add ons!

World has gone mad!

Indeed mate Swansea City reject Everton's £40m bid for Gylfi Sigurdsson!!!