News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

at wolves

Started by gavin, December 27, 2019, 20:52:38

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Be a great game to win. One up at half time but still going to be tough down to ten men for so long. VAR being reasonable for a change.

Swiss

I've said it before, but I'm not sure what Gundogan brings to the team

gavin

Mendy can fuck right off. The others put in a decent effort I thought.

Neil Mcnab

Edersons early bath ditched the game. Mistakes then undid the initial good work of two goals up. The league is long gone.

Swiss

The only way for us to win the league is if LFC spectacularly trip themselves up

Hesperus

How our recruitment policy has allowed us to have a defence like this is totally unprofessional. Tixi, Khaldoon should take a long look in the mirror. It’s not the first time either. We always fail to strengthen properly after a title win.

Hesperus

Quote from: Swiss on December 27, 2019, 21:54:22
The only way for us to win the league is if LFC spectacularly trip themselves up

Not going to happen. The league was gone weeks ago. We’ll be lucky to win anything this season with this defence. I certainly don’t feel confident about the semi against the scum. 

Paddy

it was a total bollocks; crap, From both Management and players. Pep made the wrong decisions when he took both Marez and KGB off.. That left Wolves free to push up their midfield and also the defence with little fear of retaliation. Replacement with  second stream player in Garcia and a dodgy Gudolang (excuse spelling). To early to shut the stable door. Not a smart move and certainly not a professional one. Is Pep on his way out ?. Maybe so. Def skuppered on Sunday. PS: Ederson was STUPID

goat

out of interest paddy, anyone in your family named tori?

Paddy

Paddy

Out of interest goat, how would you put Paddy and Tori together..?. I can imagine: Goat, fresh straw and a pair of wellies. Don't be a smart arse, it spoils your character as a pessimist. "Is that your coat your jacket" Blodwin. Put it on, you've pulled. Yake Da....!!!; That's is with  Welsh acsent according to my ex wife who spoke the language, as spoken in Brynmar

goat

guessing you were in a and e for some kind of brain injury

its whos coat is that jacket, not to be confused with are you reading that paper you are sitting on or see those two houses there, mines the one in the middle

iachi dda isnt it boyo bach

goat

Quote from: Paddy on December 27, 2019, 22:54:48
Out of interest goat, how would you put Paddy and Tori together..?

both clueless

Paddy

At least I got u going Taffy, meaning don't try to take the "Mick". I am English. Not living on my original patch but still a Loyalist Brit

Swiss

For clarity, I should have pre-fixed my statement with "the title went with Laporte and the only way to win it is if LFC spectacularly slip up.

goat

got me going? dont try to take the mick?

welcome to citymancs  :D

Swiss

Though the defence is poor now, we dont actually need that much of a tweak.

With Dinho leaving and I imagine one of Otamendi or John Stones moving on, one (comanding) CB coming in and Garcia/Taylor-Harwood stepping up... then sort out LB and we're sorted... in theory...

goat

lad from napoli mentioned a bit

Paddy

Swiss

You still banging on about hamsik?