News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Corona

Started by reddishblue, March 20, 2020, 17:49:48

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I was pretty sure I'm the only one on here with some hair on me head.

The more you know!

Stephen Paul

had to shave my head twice here to get by , bloody madness 

Swiss

As I age, I'm definitely getting a bit more cadfael up top with a widows peak.

reddishblue

Unlike most I'm getting hairier, I can now brush my ear hairs across my bonce Bobby Charlton style.

reddishblue

Back on topic. Looks like it's kicking off in our beloved City.

Don't have a lot of time for Andy as a rule but good on ya lad.

Stephen Paul

Its about time people stand up to these corrupt bastards in Government 

reddishblue

Deny food, deprive communication and you win the war. The absolute fucking bastards, please read beyond the headline.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-54675620

gavin

The Tories are just scum. Always have been and always will be.

reddishblue

They deliberately create an under-class. Probably for many reasons but the main two I think are

!) The creation of a pool of cheap labour
2) Some fucker to blame when it inevitably goes tits up.

reddishblue

Quote from: gavin on March 24, 2020, 21:43:56
It's really, really bad you must stay in, never leave the house or you'll die. By the way don't forget to go to work as normal, even if you work in a completely non-essential position, because no matter how serious this is - work is more important. Typical Tory bollocks. Either it is deadly serious or not. What a fucking shambles.

Perfect summary and completely relevant 6 months on.

gavin

Appoint the dog as Minister for Health.

reddishblue

I concur, A years supply of Pedigree Chum probably costs less than he claimed for lunch today.

reddishblue

Had the test today. Makes your fucking eyes water a bit.

reddishblue

I see the incumbent incompetent government have managed to totally fuck it up again.

Surely London and the SE should have been in tier 3 long ago, as stats suggested. We now have this current shit show. Much as I enjoy watching these tory cunts expose themselves as idiots, it is now serious. Looks like all those Tory MP's will now not be able to visit their country estates for Christmas.

gavin

The Tory MPs will do what the fuck they want as usual and damn the rest of us.

reddishblue

Boris is already in India in his head and therefore won't be able to answer any questions until the end of January.

Paddy

I have never voted as a blue. When this pandemic hit no government would have been prepared for it. We have been misguided, misinformed and disillusioned but the basic guide lines make sense; Wear a mask where appropriate, wash your hands regularly and keep your distance. Simple but logical actions so, why do we have so many stupid bastards who think they know better and are contributing heedlessly to the the contamination and DEATH rate. We used to have internment camps over here for those that threatened or endangered normal peoples lives. These idiots are doing the same by a different method but deserve the same treatment, lock them up until we can see some normality returning

gavin

No government could have been prepared for it. They saw what was going on in China then Italy then Spain and did next to fuck all. The head of the fuckwits went to a hospital to shake hands. No government could have been prepared for it but they could have responded in a quick, efficient, maybe just sensible manner.

Oh aye, and if the NHS was properly funded in the first place then it would be in a much better position to deal with exceptional circumstances like these.

reddishblue

Ordered another 24 bottles, arriving Monday vis ASDA online. This can be updated anytime, how long are we locked down for?