News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Liverpool

Started by 93:2012, March 01, 2015, 11:15:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

Right now - I'm borderline getting Kompany off for Demi 

Rowley Birkin QC

Finally he makes a tackle!

gavin

The defence is an absolute shambles. Pellegrini must go. He simply cannot sort it out. City the better team but just look like conceding every time Liverpool attack.

Zabba

Our defence is shockingly bad and having our left or right back in their half of the field most of the time leaves us badly exposed to quick breakaways.

Zabba

Quote from: gavin on March 01, 2015, 12:48:22
The defence is an absolute shambles. Pellegrini must go. He simply cannot sort it out. City the better team but just look like conceding every time Liverpool attack.

I hate admitting it butI am losing faith in Pellegrini to set up the defence, and team, properly for key matches.

Tricky Trev

Welcome aboard the gtfo Pellegrini.

Rowley Birkin QC

If we're looking for positive stuff, Silva and Aguero have been magnificent, while Yaya, Fernandinho and Zabaleta (going forward at least) have kept us playing and in the picture.

I'd like to see Nasri sharpen up and select his passes a bit quicker. 

Stephen Paul

Nasri just isn't doing it for me

Swiss

These chipped long balls are doing my swede in!

Zabba

Shit free kick Silva. What we expect these days from set pieces.

goat

good news, fernando coming on

Zabba

Outplayed by a team barely of the plane and still looking fresher than us. Time right for Pelle to stand down.

Lekos

We'll that's been coming. Was about to say, if any team looks like they played 120 minutes in Turkey on Thursday it's City.

We've been second best for the vast majority of the game.

Shite.

Rowley Birkin QC

All our play the few minutes up to that goal was awful. We dropped off them too much in our own half - too much space. You could see the goal coming.

I've said it before - we are a fucking lazy team.

Lekos

80th minute and we've had 1 shot on target

Zabba

Lazy and disorganised team, bad leadership by manager. PL over and top 4 finish could even get difficulty on this form.

gavin

Surely a decent manager would have done something about our lack of impact from dead balls.

Lekos

I'd say league may well be done, dropping out of the top four is pushing it a bit. Can't see that happening.

Rowley Birkin QC

Yaya was in good in the first half - very poor in the second.

Swiss

We've been worse since dzeko went off and we changed from 442 :-D