News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Liverpool

Started by 93:2012, March 01, 2015, 11:15:17

Previous topic - Next topic

93:2012

Hart, Zabaleta, Mangala, Kompany, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko, Aguero.

Nearly the 11 ideally that should have started against Barcelona. Obviously Yaya could not start then and Clichy cannot start today.

What goes on in Pelle's mind?

Caballero, Demichelis, Clichy, Lampard, Bony, Milner, Fernando

Ludo

I suppose we can only be thankful he left Fernando on the bench.

Zabba

Yes  thank God for that Ludo, however 4 5 1 would be a lot better. Pelle never learns his lessons so we are gambling once again.

Ludo

It does seem to be a bit of an attacking line up, I'm fearful we'll get caught on the break a bit too often.

gavin

Never mind that, we can outscore the scousers. Get at the bastards and tear them apart. If we play at our near our best we will beat them.

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes - slightly surprised we've gone with two strikers - but as Gavin says, bring it on!

guidebridgeblue

Zabba

All out attack = open at back.

guidebridgeblue

Rowley Birkin QC

Fucking shit defending again. And we're being caught on the ball too much. We're not moving the ball quick enough.

Lekos

Zabba

This is ridiculous we are playing like a pub team on a Sunday after a night out.

Ludo

Vinny's getting more on a liability with each game.

Rowley Birkin QC

Even Zaba isn't covering himself in glory at the moment. Been pretty ordinary recently. Partially at fault for the goal.

Zabba

We are City
We play 4 4 2
No matter who are you
Home and away
4 4 2 Every day

It is so naïve and so disrespectful to good opposition but worst of all it just does not work and we pay the price over and over again.

Rowley Birkin QC

Not dealing with Liverpool's pace at all here!

Zabba

Brillant goal great pass David AGUERO!

Lekos

Class goal. What a pass.

Rowley Birkin QC

Better! 1-1

Still look dreadful at the back though.

Zabba

How come Silva can be chopped down time and time again and no bookings while Eden Hazard only has to be looked at sidewards and the ref gets the cards out. I would like referees to explain this difference of approach.