News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Barca v City Champions League Thread

Started by 93:2012, March 18, 2015, 19:07:18

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The plan is now long range shooting practice

KunDB

What a moral victory for City should have been 4 down at least and only 1 down, Championees, Championees, ole, ole.

I bet they are shelled shocked and fighting with each other in their dressing room while our guys are sipping champagne and celebrating.

Rowley Birkin QC

Still in this though (just...)

Need a few passes to stick - and perhaps a bit of luck. But oh dear - the defence...

Rowley Birkin QC

Tevez has scored a blinder in the other game

goat

ignoring sagna...like the barcelona players seem to be... its looking more and more that kompany is the weak link. obviously a bad season doesnt make him a bad player but what the fuck has happened to him

gavin

Not nearly good enough. Having a ref that books us for every slight foul doesn't help. Nasri's was stupid but the others were all a bit harsh. Barca are clearly a class team but given the investment in our squad the owner has a right to expect more from City. It is unrealistic to expect Barca not to create chances but it shouldn't look quite so easy and we should produce more going forward. Our corners have been utterly pointless again. Just what are we doing on the training pitch to improve them?

KunDB

I cannot wait to get shot of Yaaaaaa   yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Too tired to get up for this big game never mind ordinary games.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: goat on March 18, 2015, 20:39:40
ignoring sagna...like the barcelona players seem to be... its looking more and more that kompany is the weak link. obviously a bad season doesnt make him a bad player but what the fuck has happened to him

He seems to enjoy bursting out the blocks and leaving his partner wide open. He's the only player in the team who manages to burst into a sprint, but for all the wrong reasons.

Lekos

Not even come close to scoring a goal and Barca could be 3 up.

Defence is a mess, players are standing one yard apart paying to each other. Ok, Barca are class, but this performance is all a bit shit. Heads went down massively as soon as they scored, but reality is we still need two goals. I think their brains are broken.

Lekos

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes, the yellows are a worry. Nasri's well deserved, but the ref looked to be enjoying himself a little too much with the others.

KunDB

Kompany is Pellegrini's biggest achievement he has helped him become a run of the mill defender.

Swiss

I wish we'd stop lumping it up front... frustrating!

Got to have more protection down our right.

still in almost the same position, needing two goals... not sure where they're coming from though!

Oh and... still shit with 5 in the middle

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Lekos on March 18, 2015, 20:43:21
I think their brains are broken.

I think that's correct. We don't look as if we know what to do.

But we are still in it. Navas coming on for Nasri

Swiss

Quote from: Zabba on March 18, 2015, 20:11:28
Miracle one used already inside post roll along goal line.

Messiah Jif clean kitchen wallpaper tooth smashed back doors in, upsie daisy effort cracking

silvablue

Silva's yellow was harsh but the others run of the mill playing in Europe against Barcelona.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Navas looks like billy Meridith the way he wears his shorts

Ludo