News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The transfer thread

Started by lee, June 04, 2021, 13:22:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

We need a LB. Robin Gosen, LB at Atalanta and having a fine run in the euros def a square peg to fit a square hole, and Lukaku for a striker.....

Hesperus

Yes for Goosen, been very impressed with him. Would be a very good acquisition.

lee

Lots of noise about Grealish today..100 milion..WOW

lee

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on June 23, 2021, 18:10:33
Yes Bellingham, round peg. Worried Stones will relapse, Laporte would improve virtually any team. If he was to go to Los Blancos or elsewhere abroad, fine. He wont stay as a bench warmer.
Sterling is playing well against some poor opposition. Wont get a kick in the next game, hope I am proved wrong.

Bellingham certainly played well against us in the first leg but faded in the 2nd leg(i think they took him off)
I dont know much about him.I dread to think of his price tag though.

Stephen Paul

Jack Grealish rumours getting stronger

Hesperus

For me LB and Striker are a priority over Grealish.

If Grealish is to come, can’t see Bernardo staying.

Stephen Paul

If Grealish and Kane arrive at City I personally think England will win the world Cup under Pep

jingoe

There's no question Grealish is a talented player.He does, however, have a history of partying, nitrous oxide use, driving bans etc.He is like a Brummie Balotelli .I am not sure Pep would tolerate that type of behavior

Stephen Paul

lee

Reece James name popping up this morning

Swiss

I think Reece James is quality, but no way Chelsea are selling to us.

Also, we don't need a RB. Smacks of agents trying to get a better deal.

I quite like James Justin at Leicester, but again, no need for a RB.

Stephen Paul

Fucking twot

He might be a handful this lad

Paddy

I would still keep Sterling at least until the next transfer window.....Forgt Kane, to old and injury prone, everybody targets his ankles

KunDB

Whatever happened that young Barcelona player ‘Messy’ who was definitely positively without a doubt leaving Barcelona. And, if the press are to be believed was definitely on his way to City this summer. Just as he was every summer he wanted to renegotiate his Barcelona contract. So beat this in mind with all the press transfer rumours buckshot this summer.

Paddy

Speculation in the press that the Greaslish deal has already been done for 88 mill

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ryan Bertrand is a free agent. Worth a go as he's well experienced in the EPL and a simple LB for Mendy, and back up to Zink. Oh, and home grown too.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Paddy on July 01, 2021, 02:03:07
Speculation in the press that the Greaslish deal has already been done for 88 mill

Grealish could cost more

Stephen Paul

Strong rumours Chelsea will sign Haaland for crazy money

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Paddy on July 01, 2021, 02:03:07

Decent player but could be a handful of the pitch