News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

London

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, October 02, 2022, 17:55:56

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Is it just cockneys and tourists from other countries who get off on it? Not sure what the appeal is to be honest.

gavin

It is shite it is true. Full of rags.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye makes sense. A strange place with strange people. Me and the missus have agreed that we will never go back. Sorted.

Stephen Paul

was there all weekend at the marathon

full of fooking wierdos

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye only went to see the back to the future musical cos it shut down in Manchester when covid kicked in. Made a weekend of it and spent too much money. Should have just gone there and back on Saturday night.

reddishblue

They don't serve gravy with chips. Total bastards.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on October 05, 2022, 08:28:14
Ye only went to see the back to the future musical cos it shut down in Manchester when covid kicked in. Made a weekend of it and spent too much money. Should have just gone there and back on Saturday night.
Actually went to the Tina Turner story which was good

2.99 for a bottle of water
2.50 for a Mars bar in Oxford Street

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: reddishblue on October 06, 2022, 00:15:46
They don't serve gravy with chips. Total bastards.

We went past a chippy, stuck me head in, and it was £6.50 just for a pie. I didn't stay long enough to see if they did gravy or how much the chips were mate

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: Stephen Paul on October 06, 2022, 07:24:17
Actually went to the Tina Turner story which was good

2.99 for a bottle of water
2.50 for a Mars bar in Oxford Street

Thieving mother fuckers. The air B&B and was shit n all. I wish we hadn't have bothered and saved ourself the hassle and the money!!

gavin

It is £2 for a carton of water at the Etihad.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fresh from Ashton canal!

gavin

I wondered why it was in a brown carton not a bottle  :o

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Put hairs on your chest that mate! And burn your nips off!

Stephen Paul

Won't be rushing back to London

The Blue Blooded Maniac

And to round it off nicely just received a ultra low emission zone fine. What the fuck? I made sure I stayed well clear of the congestion zone but nevwr even fuckin heard of this!

Stephen Paul

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on October 15, 2022, 12:09:56
And to round it off nicely just received a ultra low emission zone fine. What the fuck? I made sure I stayed well clear of the congestion zone but nevwr even fuckin heard of this!

Another form of tax
Bastards

The Blue Blooded Maniac

And they wanted to bring something similar to greater Manchester. Wankers mate.

Victoria

London sucks. I avoid the place! I tell my friends to  fly into Manchester airport and stay in the north of England; they have much more to see in the north of England.😁

reddishblue

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on October 15, 2022, 12:09:56

There is current investigation into faulty zone cameras never mind inadequate signing.

Hope you didn't pay it and just told them to fuck off.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Anything from a private company I ignore, but anything council related it's not worth the risk mate.