News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

well done Jessica

Started by Stephen Paul, November 13, 2014, 19:38:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludo

gavin

It is her right to take her name off something if she doesn't agree with their approach. Having said that I don't think Ched should never be able to work again so I don't think it is right to hound anybody who might employ him.

To be honest I found it a bit weird that they have a stand named after an athlete anyway. Doesn't say much for their former players does it!

goat

well the ched evans stand might burn down

anyway, did they only have a drunk girl that was tweeting about cashing ins word for all this?

Ludo

There's no reason for Evans not to work again but there's no reason for him to work in such a high profile job like this.

Can you imagine the BBC re-employing Rolf Harris?

goat

so who decides which job is suitable for him?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: goat on November 13, 2014, 22:52:07
anyway, did they only have a drunk girl that was tweeting about cashing ins word for all this?

His mate and some bird were pissed and went back to a hotel room and was having a shag. Ched stuck his ears in and asked if he could have a go on her and she said ye. When she woke up though she changed her mind.

goat

Stephen Paul

goat

not once mate, has a hearing coming up soon

Stephen Paul

I thought he said in an interview he had made a terrible mistake

Ludo

Quote from: goat on November 13, 2014, 23:46:34

The public, who are ultimately those that pay his wages.

I know if he had a more mundane job like a plumber or electrician he won't have the publicity but you wouldn't let a convicted rapist come in and rewire your house.

andy1966

Two of the clubs sponsors have also threatened to pull out if they re employ him

As for what job ?
he could always apply to B and Q or ASDA , Then lets see how long his devoted girlfriend hangs around

bluepill

I'd be amazed if anyone employed him in a high profile club, it sends a poor message. A bit of contrition could help his cause I can't believe you can get let out early without showing some empathy of regret for your crimes. He should be able to work in his chosen profession though as he has done his time, whether he should walk back in to 50k a week takes the piss a bit.

clevblue

trouble is, he's well known and EVERYONE knows he's a rapist. If you walked past one on the street you wouldn't know. So he's going to go on paying for his "mistake" as long as he's a pro footballer. That's a decision for him to make, carry on or disappear.

alexsam

Evans has denied raping the woman from day one and he currently has an appeal waiting to be heard.

If i was his counsel I would be advicing him to keep quiet and his head down until his appeal is heard. If he were to win then he could look at playing again, if he loses he should be considering an apology which by then would look too little too late.

In his mind it seems he is adament that he has done nothing wrong, he admitted having sex with the woman but that she agreed. Part of the case rested, if not all of it on the fact she was so drunk that she could not have known what she was agreeing to. My question to that is why did the other bloke involved not also be found guilty. Perhaps she had less to drink when she agreed to go back to the hotel?

It is all very seedy, the men texting to each other that they had a girl in a room ready, they surely must have done this before, which for me is out of order.

Why Evans girlfriend is sticking by him on the above account alone I do not know, other than money.

goat

Quote from: Ludo on November 14, 2014, 07:19:54
Quote from: goat on November 13, 2014, 23:46:34

The public, who are ultimately those that pay his wages.

I know if he had a more mundane job like a plumber or electrician he won't have the publicity but you wouldn't let a convicted rapist come in and rewire your house.

the public watch itv, read the daily mail and listen to u2, the public are fucking idiots

a former chairman wrote a piece in one of the papers a while back about fans taking too much credit for this paying the wages thing, he disagreed that they do. ill try and dig it out if im arsed

finally, im pretty sure if evans the spark came to fix your kettle he would be able to resist you

goat

zacco know how an iron works

The Blue Blooded Maniac

goat

the thing stevie uses to make calls