News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

TV series

Started by nimrod, July 27, 2015, 08:16:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzy

Quote from: nimrod on July 30, 2015, 13:33:37
haha

no looking at buying a small place in Anglesey or Llyn peninsula to live half the year the other half in Oz
You're brave nimmers.  I lived near Swansea for 6 years and to say they are anti-English is to put it mildy! 

Not that our Cardiffian Goateee is particularly anti-English - he's anti-everyone....  ;)

goat

the welsh annoy me more than the english do dizz

could be worse, could be a yank

Lekos

haha

no looking at buying a small place in Anglesey or Llyn peninsula to live half the year the other half in Oz

Sounds like a ridiculous idea

nimrod

Quote from: Dizzy on July 30, 2015, 15:02:22
haha

You're brave nimmers.  I lived near Swansea for 6 years and to say they are anti-English is to put it mildy! 

Not that our Cardiffian Goateee is particularly anti-English - he's anti-everyone....  ;)

We used to go there a lot Dizz, North Wales is only 40 minutes from Stockport on the M56, love the place, Snowden, Criccieth, Llandudno, Llyn Peninsula is like Cornwall, anyway Im Australian (when it suits)and like the French, they dont hate us :D

Seriously though we never had a problem with people there, its full of English anyway, would buy in Cornwall but its too dear

Dizzy

[

Seriously though we never had a problem with people there, its full of English anyway, would buy in Cornwall but its too dear
That's fair enough Nimmers - I guess we all speak as we find and it is a different part of Wales completely.  Have to say, most Welsh people are hilarious, insane, funny and welcoming, it was just 'the few' that ruined it for me.

Swiss

How'd you get on with that linky Diz?

Dizzy

Just tried it today thanks Swiss.  Watched the first episode of GoT and will watch a few more before I get addicted or nonplussed!

btw, do you know of a linky which has Peaky Blinders Series 2?

Thanks,  :P

goat

he will only give you stats on it dizz

http://www.swehd.com/

should be on there

nimrod

Quote from: Dizzy on July 30, 2015, 15:02:22
haha

That goat thingy doesnt exist Dizzo, he's just a figment of Brendans imagination which morphasised into an entity that we think we can see

goat

explains the smell of piss and boiled sweets

nimrod

this is ok

http://dlcartoonhd.com/mobile/

I connect my tablet to the tv

Swiss

Not looked for Peaky blinders, not especially interested in it.

I'm sure there's a torrent if one of the other's links don't work out for you

Dizzy

Quote from: nimrod on August 02, 2015, 02:03:32

That goat thingy doesnt exist Dizzo, he's just a figment of Brendans imagination which morphasised into an entity that we think we can see
Hahaa Nimmers, I'm getting a bit of an unwelcome image of a morphed goat/Brendan!  :o

gavin

Peaky Blinders was great. Not on iplayer at the mo but I'm sure it will be before the next series is on.

goat

Quote from: Dizzy on August 02, 2015, 12:44:50
Quote from: nimrod on August 02, 2015, 02:03:32

Hahaa Nimmers, I'm getting a bit of an unwelcome image of a morphed goat/Brendan!  :o

there are rumours that brendan is actually my dad

Dizzy

Quote from: gavin on August 02, 2015, 16:41:12
Peaky Blinders was great. Not on iplayer at the mo but I'm sure it will be before the next series is on.
I hope Series 2 goes out on Netflix or iPlayer before Series 3 starts.  Again, I missed it first time round, have seen Series 1 and found it extremeley well acted and written etc.  My threshold for violence seems to have increased successfully since Breaking Bad, though I still find it very traumatising.  Must be a man-thang to enjoy the violence side.

gavin

They showed series 1 again on BBCTV before showing series 2. I would imagine they'd do same or at least put it on iplayer before series 3

Ludo

Started watching Witnesses last week, a sort of Gallic Noir. Looks good so far.

Swiss

Quote from: Dizzy on August 02, 2015, 22:07:20
Quote from: gavin on August 02, 2015, 16:41:12
I hope Series 2 goes out on Netflix or iPlayer before Series 3 starts.  Again, I missed it first time round, have seen Series 1 and found it extremeley well acted and written etc.  My threshold for violence seems to have increased successfully since Breaking Bad, though I still find it very traumatising.  Must be a man-thang to enjoy the violence side.
you'll love game of thrones then!

nimrod

Just finished season 4 of Homeland

Pretty darn good