News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

new badge

Started by lee, December 23, 2015, 17:30:20

Previous topic - Next topic

lee

boxing day it is then...lets hope it's good

Reddish Hart

alexsam

it been seen on bluemoon

some bright spark did a search into recent intellectual property applications, city made one on Tuesday, the new badge

sorry I do not know how to post pictures

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/club-badge-merged.314458/page-428

a link

Ludo

My son showed me this earlier but apparently there's are other designs in the same application.

Hope so that ones shite.

Mcfc_ms

Would look better if the city bit was curved, plus if it actually said football club somewhere on it too

gavin

I like it apart from minor quibbles.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

lee

Swiss

I'm mostly happy with that.

The ship is quite relevant atm, given how many goals we're...shipping...

:coat:

I think I prefer these two:

The second prob being my favourite, not sure why we've never had a maroon (Lets not call it red) and gold away top...

Hankering for a fruit salad now!

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on December 23, 2015, 22:58:15
I'm mostly happy with that.

The ship is quite relevant atm, given how many goals we're...shipping...

maybe an oil tanker though ?

zacc

yeh love the one  with the bee :)

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The club are going to unveil it before the Sunderland game and if it is that first one I can imagine a lot of moans and groans flying around which might be a bit embarrassing :/

Ludo

I can't help thinking that the club have missed a bit of a trick by not having the fans choose from a selection of badges.

The first badge which has the shield slightly overlapping the inner circle looks like it was designed by someone from the Beano plus I'm disappointed that the words football club or ar least FC aren't in it.

KunDB

I do not get the relevance of the red rose (Lancashire), and yes I know it is part of the clubs Coat of Arms.

Why is the shield overlapping the inner circle and what is the blue bit behind the shield (just looks poor)

Why no FC (something to do with marketing I presume).

Ah well, I will still wear it with pride.

lee

i dont understand all this moaning about the FC in the badge..we all know city is a football club..why state the bleeding obvious!!

merry xmas blues

nimrod

Quote from: lee on December 25, 2015, 22:52:09
i dont understand all this moaning about the FC in the badge..we all know city is a football club..why state the bleeding obvious!!

merry xmas blues

agree with you lee, for me its a great badge, better than the eagle Nazi shit

Swiss

It's not the Eagles fault the Nazi's loved them!

bry the guy

i would have liked it more had it been the manchester coat of arms.