News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and UFO's

Started by reddishblue, July 04, 2022, 18:21:32

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

Why are yanks more than many more times likely to see one?

Or getting abducted?

gavin

It is a great place for them to find nutters to experiment on.

reddishblue

They are indeed a strange species.

Victoria

Reddish, there are 5 aliens sitting on the U.S. Supreme Court. They are certainly out of touch with reality and live in an alternate universe🤣🤣.
Actually, I have seen some weird stuff flying over my land at times that I can't explain. Further, I have had sightings of 'Big Foot' on my land.  One sighting was by one of my security team, so for me that is a credible report, but I haven't seen 'Big Foot'. 😁

reddishblue

Be careful out there. Install cameras everywhere pointing up at the sky and live stream, we will all watch for you. Also, ring the security man every 10 minutes to see if he's awake.

reddishblue

Quote from: Victoria on July 06, 2022, 00:54:30
Reddish, there are 5 aliens sitting on the U.S. Supreme Court. They are certainly out of touch with reality and live in an alternate universe🤣🤣.
Actually, I have seen some weird stuff flying over my head at times that I can't explain. Further, I have had sightings of 'Big Foot' on my land.  One sighting was by one of my security team, so for me that is a credible report, but I haven't seen 'Big Foot'. 😁

Fixed it for yoo.

Victoria

Reddish, I do have cameras all over my land but they do not point to the sky. As with my security team they are there mainly to catch illegal loggers.
My biggest fear of all is fire! not Bigfoot or aliens. So how are you going to fix something that is not broke?

reddishblue

Yet another one flew over your head and you missed it.

reddishblue

reddishblue

looks like all the yanks on this forum have now been abducted.

Victoria

Not yet  I'm still here😁

reddishblue

Are you missing any time?

Victoria

reddishblue

I'm missing loads of time. No matter how hard I try to remember it never comes to me.

Friends sometimes offer explanations which I don't believe.

Victoria

Reddish, if you are missing loads of time, I may suggest you give up drinking alcohol or go see a hypnotist to discover where you lost time.🤣🤣

reddishblue

I have appointed an hypnotherapist upon your recommendation to regress me and find out what the fuck happened.

If however it happens to be nothing i will be suing you for all fees, mental abuse and punitive damages. #judgejudy

Victoria

Reddish, it would be cheaper for me to pay you the $5000 which is the max Judge Judy can award than pay a lawyer to fight your misguided claim, which of course you will lose 🤣🤣🤣

reddishblue

I accept the $5000 in out of court settlement.

All funds received will be donated to SETI.

reddishblue

Imagine being a member of a race somewhere in the universe that has mastered faster than light travel and can traverse millions/billions of light years in an instant but when they get there forget to put the brakes on and crash 99 times out of a hundred into the USA. How unlucky is that?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Plus getting shot on arrival.