News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Yanks and UFO's

Started by reddishblue, July 04, 2022, 18:21:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Nothing wrong in shooting Aliens: they are trespassing 🤣🤣

reddishblue

Is this why you lot only allow Indians bow and arrows?

Victoria

Reddish, I can only speculate you are convinced that the Tooth Fairy & the Easter Bunny exist too! 🤣🤣🤣

reddishblue

I know for sure Yanks exist that don't understand sarcasm.

reddishblue

Or other things that fly over their heads.

Victoria

Reddish, there was another sighting of  'bigfoot' on my land yesterday. I have asked for the proof since it is supposed to be caught on a cellphone video. Will post when I receive the video.

reddishblue

Video loading your rifle before you go out and shoot it and post that too.

Victoria

If"Big foot' is real then he/she will have sanctuary on my land. I have hunters on my land this time of year and my permit does say 'no shooting Bigfoot' their licenses are for bear, deer, and game birds. Mountain lions ( yes some have been spotted) and Bobcats  are off limits too not that I have seen any.
Also, I have better things to do than film myself loading a rifle. I have 2 Winchester rifles which I have not used in 3 years or more. Not every American is gun happy🤣

reddishblue

What shoe size are you?

bbk

Quote from: Victoria on November 28, 2022, 01:41:56
If"Big foot' is real then he/she will have sanctuary on my land. I have hunters on my land this time of year and my permit does say 'no shooting Bigfoot' their licenses are for bear, deer, and game birds. Mountain lions ( yes some have been spotted) and Bobcats  are off limits too not that I have seen any.
Also, I have better things to do than film myself loading a rifle. I have 2 Winchester rifles which I have not used in 3 years or more. Not every American is gun happy🤣

Big foot might be non binary, careful!

What did you use the rifles for 3 years ago?

Victoria

BBK,  I used my rifles for hunting, which I don't participate  any more. I used to go hunting just to fit in the community as it is a way of life. I never killed any animal as I always deliberately  missed.  They are now used more for personal protection from wildlife and unwanted visitors with 2 legs

Victoria

Reddish, my shoe size is 7.5 - 8 depending where they are made.since you asked, I can only speculate you want to buy me a pair.I like Louboutin or Choo, no cheap crap from Matalan😁

reddishblue

I'm a 41 which makes you Big Foot. Be careful out there.

Victoria

Reddish,  41 what? That your IQ level?🤣🤣

bbk

This was almost worth the wait. I quite like this thread.

reddishblue

No Victoria, 41 is my shoe size in the US. Could perhaps be your IQ?

We are still awaiting your pictures of Big Foot by the way.

Victoria

No point in posting,  when I was shown the video it was the usual hard see camera pointed all over the place. However, to me it looked like a hunter in ghillie suit.  Certainly no cryptic creature.

reddishblue

That Nick Pope is a complete dick head.