News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

eu, in or out

Started by goat, May 30, 2016, 12:59:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Unsustainable, I just briefly scanned over the proposal, but what i can see is that the Americans will not go for are: stronger employment laws, most states have a fire-at-will policy, which means a worker can get fired for anything. In addition, many workers do not receive sick pay in any form, so the upshot is; if i don't like you, I can fire you. Workers in America have very few employment rights. Also the food, Europe has a better regulated food industry with a lot of chemicals and additives taken out, whereas, in America these chemical and additives that are related to causing cancer can still be found in food. There are other things in the proposal,  that just won't work. also, if fuck-face Trump wins the presidency, he has already stated he will impose bigger Tariffs on imports. In addition, the Americans won't buy into the environmental proposal as it will cost too much money, although over the past 10 years America has made progress in this area, but business will not spend the money.
This country is backward in many ways compared to Europe, and now Trump wants it to be more isolationist than before.
TTIP will not work for America.

nimrod

Quote from: Tori on May 31, 2016, 00:11:24
Unsustainable, I just briefly scanned over the proposal, but what i can see is that the Americans will not go for are: stronger employment laws, most states have a fire-at-will policy, which means a worker can get fired for anything. In addition, many workers do not receive sick pay in any form, so the upshot is; if i don't like you, I can fire you. Workers in America have very few employment rights. Also the food, Europe has a better regulated food industry with a lot of chemicals and additives taken out, whereas, in America these chemical and additives that are related to causing cancer can still be found in food. There are other things in the proposal,  that just won't work. also, if fuck-face Trump wins the presidency, he has already stated he will impose bigger Tariffs on imports. In addition, the Americans won't buy into the environmental proposal as it will cost too much money, although over the past 10 years America has made progress in this area, but business will not spend the money.
This country is backward in many ways compared to Europe, and now Trump wants it to be more isolationist than before.

reddishblue

Quote from: Tori on May 31, 2016, 00:11:24

TTIP is designed to work for Corporation America Inc.

reddishblue

I vote America should keep their fucking noses out of it. The majority of the populace have no fucking idea where any country in Europe is anyway.

goat

Quote from: reddishblue on May 30, 2016, 23:45:20
An informed opinion would be appreciated.

stop taking the piss in my thread

goat

seeing as the outers will be mail readers

Rowley Birkin QC

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: reddishblue on May 31, 2016, 00:46:38
I vote America should keep their fucking noses out of it. The majority of the populace have no fucking idea where any country in Europe is anyway.

Urr, in Europe?  :D

goat

just noticed that post on mail site was by a yank  :D

lee

out for me..brexit me up

please take some time out to watch brexit the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

nimrod

Quote from: goat on May 31, 2016, 13:58:16
seeing as the outers will be mail readers

so your a Mail reader eh ?

goat

am i fuck,  was on my twitter

reddishblue

Quote from: nimrod on May 31, 2016, 23:04:27
so your a Mail reader eh ?

So 'You're' a tabloid reader?

nimrod

Quote from: reddishblue on May 31, 2016, 23:22:10
So 'You're' a tabloid reader?

I went to Openshaw mate, what do you expect

goat

only read the guardian , thats shit an all now

nimrod

Quote from: goat on May 31, 2016, 23:42:37
only read the guardian , thats shit an all now

at least you have newspapers over there

those of us who simply think the EU is an unreformable, corrupt and unaccountable body often get branded as nut jobs racists and xenophobes.

lee

brexit and feck the eu..bunch of racist lefty nutters

goat

instead of racist nazi nutters on the right?

Lekos

Quote from: nimrod on May 31, 2016, 23:58:58
an unreformable, corrupt and unaccountable body

Great description of the House of Lords

goat

to be fair either way we are fucked

out and we get ukip and the mentalist branch  of the tory cunts turning us into armenia
in and cameron  and  gideon sell our kids to their mates